All dental treatments available again
Our Adent clinics are operational for all dental care.
The consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic that we have just gone through will undoubtedly leave indelible marks. Dental clinics have also undergone adaptations and closures imposed by the federal government. Subsequently, additional security measures were requested by the FOPH. Thanks to the professionalism of our teams, we were able to act quickly and do everything possible to ensure that your dental care is taken care of safely.
Today, we are pleased to confirm that our clinics are 100% operational. We welcome you in optimal protective conditions.
At Adent, we have decided to implement very strict and rigorous protection measures. To protect you and our employees against VIDOC-19, we have gone beyond the recommended measures. We ensure a high level of protection.
What safeguards are currently in place?
- Adent has put in place new protection measures :
- We give every patient a mask as soon as you arrive
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance
- Plexiglass separates you from the receptionist
- Our teams are equipped with over-blouses, charlottes as well as superior category masks
- Marking has been added to the floor. It indicates the distances to be respected
- It is recommended to come alone to the appointment (except in exceptional cases, with a child or in case of difficult travel for a person with reduced mobility for example).
- Please arrive at the time of the appointment, no more than 5′ minutes before the appointment. We would like to avoid too many people in the waiting room.
- We prioritize contactless payment, with card or with TWINT.
Please always call and do not spontaneously visit the site.