All dental treatments available and in complete safety.
Our Adent clinics are operational for all dental care.
Since the beginning of the health crisis we are experiencing, Adent Dental Clinics have all adopted a very strict security protocol and rigorous protection measures .
Thanks to the professionalism of our teams, we have been able to act quickly and do everything possible to ensure that your dental care is taken care of in complete safety.
Today, all our clinics are open and welcome you in optimal protection conditions.
What protection measures are currently in place since the beginning of the pandemic?
Since March 2020, Adent has taken the following protective measures:
- mandatory hand disinfection with hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance of each clinic;
- upon your arrival, a protective mask is offered to you;
- taking your temperature upon arrival;
- a “COVID-19” form must be completed;
- a marking on the ground has been added to indicate the distances to be respected;
- a plexiglass window separates you from the person at the reception desk;
- the number of people is limited at the reception desk and in the waiting rooms of all our clinics;
- our nursing teams are equipped with overblouses, floats, a visor and masks (FFP2).
- It is recommended to come alone to the appointment (except in exceptional cases, with a child or in case of difficult travel for a person with reduced mobility for example).
- Please arrive at the time of the appointment, no more than 5′ minutes before the appointment. We would like to avoid too many people in the waiting room.
- We prioritize contactless payment, with card or with TWINT.
Please always call and do not spontaneously visit the site.