- Assisting the dentist during consultations, carrying out certain practices according to the dentist’s specialization
- Working with 4 hands
- Disinfect and sterilize instruments
- Perform X-rays
- Welcoming and settling patients
- Manage appointments, follow up on files
- Ensure billing activities
- Collaborate with prosthetic laboratories
- Federal Certificate of Qualification as a Dental Assistant
- Precision, meticulousness, manual skill and stress resistance when assisting the practitioner
- Desire to care for others, availability and ability to put the patient in confidence
- Courtesy and diplomacy
- Adaptability and ability to work in teams
Encouragement of training and development of employees. Internal trainings offered and support for external trainings.
To encourage exchanges between practitioners, as Adent has more than 400 employees who all have unique experiences and know-how.
Different types of schedules offered depending on the clinic (morning / afternoon shifts or continuous day)
High-performance, state-of-the-art work tools
Wide variety of specialized profiles in each clinic / Facilitation of knowledge exchange between colleagues
Dental assistant = 24 days
Dental hygienist = 25 days
Dentist = 30 days
Flexibility in vacation management
Start a career with Adent
Check out all our job offers.
You can apply directly online or by email.
We look forward to hear from you.