- Prevent and treat diseases of the oral cavity (gingivitis, periodontitis) in collaboration with the dentist
- Remove scale and plaque which are inflammatory factors
- Teaching patients adequate prophylactic measures for the maintenance of their oral health
- Inform the dentists of any suspicion
- Maintain patient records
- Performing dental bleaching using new technologies
- Dental Hygienist Diploma ES
- Minutity, manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Resistance to stress during treatment
- Desire to take care of others, availability and ability to put the patient at ease, ease in dealing with others
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and ability to work in teams
Encouragement of training and development of employees. Internal trainings offered and support for external trainings.
To encourage exchanges between practitioners, as Adent has more than 400 employees who all have unique experiences and know-how.
Different types of schedules offered depending on the clinic (morning / afternoon shifts or continuous day)
High-performance, state-of-the-art work tools
Wide variety of specialized profiles in each clinic / Facilitation of knowledge exchange between colleagues
Dental assistant = 24 days
Dental hygienist = 25 days
Dentist = 30 days
Flexibility in vacation management
Start a career with Adent
Check out all our job offers.
You can apply directly online or by email.
We look forward to hear from you.