- Making dentures ordered by the dentist on the basis of impressions provided by the practitioner
- Be responsible for the choice of appropriate materials and fabrication techniques for the prosthesis
- Ensuring biocompatibility and stability of the prosthesis in the oral cavity
- Manage inventories of materials and precious metals
- CFC of Dental Technician
- Ability to work independently
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Correct colour perception
- Precision and meticulousness, great sense of observation and aesthetics
Encouragement of training and development of employees. Internal trainings offered and support for external trainings.
To encourage exchanges between practitioners, as Adent has more than 400 employees who all have unique experiences and know-how.
Different types of schedules offered depending on the clinic (morning / afternoon shifts or continuous day)
High-performance, state-of-the-art work tools
Wide variety of specialized profiles in each clinic / Facilitation of knowledge exchange between colleagues
Dental assistant = 24 days
Dental hygienist = 25 days
Dentist = 30 days
Flexibility in vacation management
Start a career with Adent
Check out all our job offers.
You can apply directly online or by email.
We look forward to hear from you.