- Prevent, detect and treat diseases, deficiencies and abnormalities of the teeth and oral cavity in adults and children
- Provide advice to prevent diseases, participate in prevention campaigns
- To apply different therapeutic and surgical treatments in order to maintain the functions of chewing and locution, according to the specialization of the practitioner to carry out specific care
- Meeting the aesthetic needs and wishes of the patient
- Participate in the smooth running of the clinic
- University master’s degree in dentistry and federal diploma in dentistry (or recognised Mebeko equivalence)
- Precision and thoroughness and high resistance to stress in practice
- Desire to care for others, availability and ability to put one’s patients at ease
- Courtesy and diplomacy
- Ability to adapt to technological change and desire to continually learn
Encouragement of training and development of employees. Internal trainings offered and support for external trainings.
To encourage exchanges between practitioners, as Adent has more than 400 employees who all have unique experiences and know-how.
Different types of schedules offered depending on the clinic (morning / afternoon shifts or continuous day)
High-performance, state-of-the-art work tools
Wide variety of specialized profiles in each clinic / Facilitation of knowledge exchange between colleagues
Dental assistant = 24 days
Dental hygienist = 25 days
Dentist = 30 days
Flexibility in vacation management
Start a career with Adent
Check out all our job offers.
You can apply directly online or by email.
We look forward to hear from you.