- Welcoming and taking care of the patient in the dental chair
- Prevention of dental hygiene
- Ensure the follow-up of patients and their treatment
- Carry out scaling, polishing and X-rays
- Assisting the various practitioners
- Diploma of Dental Assistant and Prophylaxis
- X-ray training
- Precision, meticulousness and manual skills
- Desire to care for others, availability and ability to put patients at ease
- Courtesy and diplomacy
- Adaptability and ability to work in a team
Encouragement of training and development of employees. Internal trainings offered and support for external trainings.
To encourage exchanges between practitioners, as Adent has more than 400 employees who all have unique experiences and know-how.
Different types of schedules offered depending on the clinic (morning / afternoon shifts or continuous day)
High-performance, state-of-the-art work tools
Wide variety of specialized profiles in each clinic / Facilitation of knowledge exchange between colleagues
Dental assistant = 24 days
Dental hygienist = 25 days
Dentist = 30 days
Flexibility in vacation management
Start a career with Adent
Check out all our job offers.
You can apply directly online or by email.
We look forward to hear from you.